Welcome to another week of Friday Night Like’s! Thirteen of my lucky likes for the week…
2. I am absolutely obsessed with this wedding reception poster. I have to convince Shaun that we NEED this at our wedding.
3. Here is a healthy omelet idea for Sunday Brunch that involves mushrooms and cheese – two of my favorite things.
4. Triple-Lemon Blueberry Layer Cake – THIS makes me want summer weather!
5. I am one of those weird people who likes grapefruit juice, in all it’s sourness. I wish it was acceptable to drink this margarita before I left for work in the morning.
6. McCormick spices have noted six trends for 2012 – Honoring Roots, Quest for the Ultimate, Veggies in Vogue, Simplicity Shines, Flavorful Swaps, and No Boundaries. Check each of them out – including these Coconut Ginger Muffins!
7. The average cell phone contains more bacteria than a toilet seat… I’m a germaphobe so make sure you don’t use your cell phone while cooking or baking!
9. I can never get enough mac & cheese recipes – this one uses goat cheese – yum!
10. There are so many bouquet options for my wedding – I don’t know how to choose!
11. Do you ever really want a piece of chocolate cake but don’t have the time to whip one up? Now you can – in the microwave! I kinda really want to try this…
12. January 21st was just National New England Clam Chowder Day and National Hugging Day. Random, I know.
13. I prefer white wine over red wine lately. Riesling is my drink of choice – I’d love a nice cold glass to start my Friday night off right…