Welcome to another week of Friday Night Like’s! Thirteen of my lucky likes for the week…
- Do you like meatballs as much as I do? These guys came out with a cookbook with nearly 100 meatball recipes! I’d love some new ideas, although my families recipe is amazing.
- Check out my pasta recipe in the Presto Pasta Night roundup on Helen’s blog.
- I just bought the cookbook, Baking with Julia, so that I can bake along with my new friends at Tuesday’s with Dorie! You are aware of my slight infatuation with Dorie Greenspan, right? This would be my third cookbook purchase of hers.
- Need inspiration for Valentine’s Day cupcakes for your hunny?
- Looking for the best combination of chips and salsa for your Superbowl party?
- This is probably one of the funniest websites I’ve seen in a while; aside from F You Autocorrect.
- Transport yourself to Morocco with this delicious lamb chop and risotto recipe.
- Ever heard of Sun-Dried Tomato Onion Jam? I’m intrigued with this pizza.
- Are you a fan of Kelly from The Office? I just finished reading her new book “Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me?” for my book club.
- My Boston Bruins are kickin’ butt this year – they are 28-11-1 so far…
- Creamy Avocado Sauce on bucatini pasta – where do I sign up?
- I just received my first issue of Cook’s Country and I’m obsessed. I’ve spent the better part of last weekend flipping through every recipe, including their Baked Manicotti with Meat Sauce.
- Is it summer yet?
- Friday Night Like’s Friday Night Like’s is a fun new section of my blog where I will be listing out things such as: new blogs that I follow...
- Club: Baked – Sunday Night Cake When I saw this recipe, I thought “Why is it called a Sunday Night Cake? I don’t need a specific day to allow me to...
- Presto Pasta Night #243 Pasta is part of my heritage, my family and my life. That is why I could not be more excited to be hosting this week’s...
Categories: Friday Night Like's