Friday Night Like’s is a fun new section of my blog where I will be listing out things such as:
- new blogs that I follow
- fun things I just bought
- recipes I just made
- recipes I want to make in the future
- anything else my little heart desires
I will be posting 13 (lucky) Like’s each week so enjoy! I wish I came up with this awesome idea on my own, but alas I did not. I follow Tracy’s blog over at Shutterbean and you should too. She does a weekly post, I Love Lists, Friday, and I love lists as well so I started my own rendition of it. She also did “A food related photo everyday until 2012″ and I hope she continues it through 2013 because her photos are so inspiring.
- This Risotto alla Toscana is ‘da bomb – made with sausage and ground beef. Post to come soon.
- Best Friends for Frosting is an amazing blog that I now follow.
- Brussels Sprout and Butternut Lasagna – an ode to all my vegetarian friends out there.
- My PUG got PUGZ for Christmas (Ugg boots for dogs) – hysterical video!
- I made THESE for my special friend Alyssa’s birthday today. Post to come soon. Happy Birthday!
- I just bought the book, Food Styling: The Art of Preparing Food for the Camera, hopefully it helps me take better pictures in the future!
- I want to make this Lavender Honey Chicken from Inspired Taste’s blog TONIGHT.
- Jelly Shot Test Kitchen – why did I not stumble upon this blog sooner? Yes, it is exactly what you think it is. They even published a cookbook.
- Think you have nothing to wear? Take some help from Tracy. This idea is ingenious! One more reason she is amazing!
- Apple Pie Dip with Cinnamon Tortilla Chips – sign me up please!
- I bought Honey SoyNut Butter from Whole Foods to include “peanut butter” in my recipe ingredient list (for those of you that don’t know, I have a nut allergy).
- This S’mores Cake is one that I plan on making for my friend Whitney’s birthday next June because she is OBSESSED with s’mores!
- Gourmet’s Food Blog of the Week is Art & Lemons – a fellow blogger from Massachusetts, how interesting and fun is she!